|September 15, 2012
Estrella XXIX pre-registration opens
|February 5, 2013
||Last Postmark date for Mailed Pre-registrations (on-line still accepted)
|February 10, 2013
||Online Pre-Registration Closes.
***Although you are pre-registering within a Kingdom, Barony, Shire, or College instead of a specific household, the amount of people submitting pre-registrations for this group determines the overall land allotment given the that particular group each year. If you decide not to pre-reg remember your land may shrink.
PRE-REGISTRATION is used to mail or pay your fees online before the event. Only those who have pre - registered for all members of their party will be allowed on site before general admission (Wednesday, February 27, 2013- 8:00 am)
ESTRELLA WAR XXIX (2013) FEE SCHEDULE
|Pre - Registration
||Metal / wearable site token
|Youth (10 - 17)
|Child (0 - 9)
||Wrist band / ID favor
|Non Member Surcharge
||In addition to site fee
||Defined as 2 adults and 1 or more youth living at same address (children free)
BENEFITS OF PRE-REGISTRATION:
- If you pre-register for a pre-registration arrival, you can enter the site one day earlier than those who pay General Admission for the event. The site opens for pre-registered at 8:00AM Tuesday, February 26 2013.
- Pre-registration entrance fees are lower than the General Admission fees paid at the Gate (see the site fees above).
- The Front gate only accepts cash and traveler’s checks. Pre-registration fees may be paid by personal check. MasterCard or Visa can only be used when pre-registration is paid on-line.
- The entrance line at the Front gate is generally far shorter and moves much faster than the General Admission line.Group camping space is guaranteed to pre – registered participants only (Front gate attendees may camp on a first come first serve basis as extra space allows)
- Group camping space is guaranteed to pre – registered participants only (Front gate attendees may camp on a first come first serve basis as extra space allows)
HOW DO I PRE-REGISTER ON Line?
|Online Pre-registration for Estrella War XXVIII is processed using ACCEPS (Ansteorra Credit Card Event Payment System)
||Click to go to ACCEPS
What you will need to register online:
- A computer if ywith an Internet connection and a printer.
- A Visa or Master Card to pay the fees.
- The modern and SCA names of the people you are pre-registering.
- The dates they expect to arrive.
- Ensure their SCA membership will be current when they arrive at the event (you must bring proof of current membership if you pay SCA member fees).
- The email address where your confirmation email can be sent when your credit card company accepts the charges. Only the email address of the person filling out the forms will receive the emailed confirmation. Individual email addresses for each registrant will not receive confirmations.
- Fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
- If you are pre-registering a child (person under 18 years) who must have a guardian at the event; enter the full modern of the person who will be responsible for the child. DO NOT use SCA names to register the guardian of a child.
You wil get a confirmation email within minutes of pre-registering, and YOU NEED TO PRINT the email!!! It is the ONLY confirmation you will receive, and you must bring it to the event. You can make copies of the confirmation email if members in your party arrive at different times.
If you do not get a confirmation within minutes, something has likely happened to your transaction and you need to contact the Estrella War Registrar (Pre-Registration) for further information.
HOW DO I PRE-REGISTER BY MAIL?
- Download and complete a PRE-REGISTRATION FORM for each person attending. Please read the instructions as well. Keep the following in mind as you complete the form:
- Only pay member rates if an attendee’s SCA membership will be current when they arrive at the event (you must bring proof of current membership to the Front Gate if you pay member fees).
- Determine the fees paid for minors based on the age the minor will be when they arrive at the event.
- Provide a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) so your Pre-registration confirmation letter can be mailed back to you. Confirmation letters are ONLY sent if a SASE is provided. Confirmation letters will be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks. If you have provided a valid and readable email address, your confirmation letter can be emailed to you.
- Form instructions are also listed below.
Emergency Contact Information:
- All registrants must provide Emergency Contact Information
- Aside from SCA names, all information provided should be legal name, address etc.
- Registrant is considered a minor if, upon arrival, the registrant is under 18
- If camping with the Kingdom of Atenveldt you must designate which local group. (Barony, Shire, or College) you are camping with.
You must include a printed copy of your pre-reg form OR a note with the Legal and SCA names and Addresses of all the parties you are submitting payment for in the payment envelope so that we can properly apply payments to the correct attendee.
Pre-Registrations will not be fully processed until payment is received.
Send Payments to:
Estrella War Pre-Registration
1811 Escalera Circle
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
Lord Aedan Mor Mac Donough (Erik Johnson)
WHAT DO PRE-REGISTERED PEOPLE BRING TO FRONT GATE?
- Your Pre-registration confirmation letter or email.
- A Photo ID showing your age or date of birth.
- Proof of your SCA membership. If you pre-registered at the member rate, but do not have proof of current SCA membership with you when you arrive at Gate, you will be required to pay the non-member fee.
- All the completed, signed, and notarized forms required if you are ATTENDING WITH MINORS.
CAN I TRANSFER MY PRE-REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE?
Your Estrella War Pre-registration may be transferred to another individual by writing “I hereby transfer this pre-registration to (Modern Name of person transferring to)” on your Pre-registration confirmation letter or email and signing your modern name. The transferee must meet then present this along with all other items required for Pre-registration check-in items (Photo ID, proof of membership, completed forms for minors, etc.). There will be no partial refunds for transferred Pre-registrations.