Important Dates 2016-
AUGUST 7- PRE-REGISTRATION OPENS!
FEBRUARY 10-MAIL IN PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES!
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ESTRELLA XXXII IS NOW OPEN!!!!!
Everyone entering Estrella War is required to stop at the Front Gate located on the entrance road to the site. There you pay an entrance fee (or check-in if you used Pre-Registration to pay before the event), and complete liability waivers and paperwork for the vehicles/trailers you have with you.
Before leaving the Front Gate, each attendee receives a Site Token or Youth Token, along with pet tags and Car Tags for the vehicles, trailers and RVs they plan to use and/or park at the event. Attendees must wear their Site/Youth Tokens while at the event as proof they paid the proper entrance fee. Car Tags must be visibly displayed on all parked vehicles, trailers and RVs at the site. We ask all attendees to review the Site Rules before they arrive so they understand these guidelines.
If you wish to participate in the Wet RV Parking lot raffle, please follow the instructions located under Wet/Dry RV under parking.
Fee Schedule 2016
|Adult Full Week||$70.00||$85.00||Metal Site Token|
|$55.00||$65.00||Metal Site Token|
|Non Member Surcharge||$5.00||$5.00||In addition to site fee|
|Youth (6 – 17)||$25.00||$25.00||token + colored wrist band|
|Child (0 – 5)||Free||Free||colored wrist band|
|Family cap||$165.00||$195.00||Defined as 2 adults and 1 or more youth living at same address (children free)|
|Adult Day Trip
|–||$20.00||colored wrist band, must leave by 10 pm and park in day trip parking|
|Non Member Surcharge||–||$5.00||In addition to site fee|
|Youth Day Trip (6-17)||–||$10.00||hand stamp|
|Child Day Trip (0-5)||–||Free||hand stamp|
|Day Trip Family cap||–||$60.00||Defined as 2 adults and 2 or more youth living at same address (children free)|
|Paid Parking (includes paid ADA accessible parking)||$20.00||$20.00|
|ADA accessible General Parking||Free||Free|
|Dry RV space||$35.00||$35.00||Dry RV available until sold out|
|Wet RV space||$150.00||Not Available||3 Wet RV Spaces by Raffle|
What must I bring to Front Gate?
- Cash or traveler’s checks are needed to pay admission fees when you arrive. The Front Gate will not accept personal or corporate checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, credit cards or debit cards, and may not be able to accept $100 or $50 bills or travelers checks unless your fees come close to that total.
- Adults must have some form of photo ID showing age or date of birth. This is required even if you are pre-registered.
- Youths (6 to 17 years old), and children (up to and including 5 years old), must be accompanied by their parents/legal guardian or have paperwork completed/notarized by their parents/guardians. You must have two copies of the guardian paperwork with you. One copy will be left at the gate and one will be carried with the guardian. Please review the Attending with Minors guidelines if you are bringing minors with you.
- Emancipated minors must bring copies of legal proof of emancipation that can be retained by the SCA at the Front Gate.
- Proof of current SCA membership is needed or you will be required to pay non-member fees. Proof must be presented even when you are pre-registered.
- License plate numbers must be provided for each vehicle, trailer and RV you bring so you can be issued a Car Tag for parking. Persons with disabilities must show a hanging mirror placard, or a vehicle registration showing ADA accessible plates, to be issued a Car Tag authorizing ADA accessible parking at the site.
What paperwork verifies my SCA membership?
You must present proof of current SCA membership at the Front gate if you wish pay the SCA member-rates for admission. Without one of the below items, you will be required to pay non-member entrance fees:
- Official Blue or White SCA Membership Card
- Any official SCA publication showing the member’s name and membership expiration date on the mailing label.
- An SCA stamped, return-receipt of membership fee payment slip from the SCA Corporate office in Milpitas, CA.
- A printed membership form/receipt from the online SCA membership services page on the SCA web site.
- You may not enter the site to unload or setup camp unless everyone in the vehicle has paid an entrance fee and has a Site Tag. If someone is delivering items to the event for you, please arrange to have someone who has paid a Site Fee drive the vehicle to your camp, unload, and return the vehicle to the Front Gate. The driver can wait for the vehicle at Front Gate while this is done.
- If you arrive via a livery service (taxi, shuttle, limo), your gear must be unloaded at the Front Gate parking area and the service vehicle will not be allowed to enter the event and drive to your camp. Please make prior arrangements with your camping group to help move your items to the campsite.
- If you arrive the day of pre-registration and are not pre-registered, you will not be allowed entrance; even if you arrive with people who are pre-registered to arrive that day. Only those who are pre-registered for arrival will be allowed to enter the site. General admission does not begin until 8:00 am the following day and anyone who is not pre-registered must wait until then to be allowed entrance to the war.